SIMS School News
This is the Latest News Headlines from the Harrow emisteam on Capita Support issues and the SIMS Team Help desk. Updates on new Training Courses for Teachers, Education and Administrative staff on SIMS product changes.
Information on New Documents available to download and general discussions.
Members please log in to this web site to see all of the news items, download documents and book Training Courses.
- Pupil Census Spring 2020 - 14 January 2020
Thanks you for attending Census overview on Thursday 9th January 2020. Patch 25526 & Fileset 1403 has been applied to all schools. You will now be able to do a dry run. Ignore Query 1849Q, it will be
- Consultancy visits - 14 January 2020
Consultancy visits left
- Helpdesk - 18 December 2019
- SIMS Upgrade - 17 December 2019
Attendance issues since the upgrade
- Emails - 02 December 2019
Emails to the SIMS Team
- SIMS Autumn User Group - 27 November 2019
- New HFL and SPS Reports - 21 November 2019
Please note: To be able to run the new reports, the user requires to have Third Party Reporting permissions in System Manager.
- User Group - 20 November 2019
Agenda for next weeks User Group
- New SIMS Reports and Power BI Overview - 05 November 2019
Thank you to those that attended the overview last week. We hope you found the session useful. Please select the links below for the Power BI presentation and booklet on the Contacts Checking Reports.
- SENCO Qualification for SWF - 15 October 2019
Please note that when you record the NASENCO qualification for your SENCO, the Class of Degree needs to be recorded as "Ordinary (to included divisions of ordinary, if any) - degree awarded following