SIMS School News
This is the Latest News Headlines from the Harrow emisteam on Capita Support issues and the SIMS Team Help desk. Updates on new Training Courses for Teachers, Education and Administrative staff on SIMS product changes.
Information on New Documents available to download and general discussions.
Members please log in to this web site to see all of the news items, download documents and book Training Courses.
- New SIMS Reports and Power BI Overview - 05 November 2019
Thank you to those that attended the overview last week. We hope you found the session useful. Please select the links below for the Power BI presentation and booklet on the Contacts Checking Reports.
- School Workforce Census Guidance Notes - 15 October 2019
The 2019 School Workforce Census Guidance is now available to download.
- SENCO Qualification for SWF - 15 October 2019
Please note that when you record the NASENCO qualification for your SENCO, the Class of Degree needs to be recorded as "Ordinary (to included divisions of ordinary, if any) - degree awarded following
- Teacher Salary Report 2019 Portrait - 15 October 2019
The Teacher Salary Report 2019 Portrait has been imported into all schools and is available in SIMS.net reports Staff/Focus.
- SIMS Attendance & Reporting Training - 10 October 2019
- Pupil Census Autumn 2019 - 19 September 2019
Thanks you for attending Census overview on Tuesday 17th September 2019.
- DfE website - 18 September 2019
DfE link to Policy guidelines
- SIMS Team - 16 September 2019
SIMS Team documents emailed
- Terms and Conditions - 09 September 2019
Amended Terms and Conditions
- Newsletter - 17 July 2019
Summer term Newsletter 2019