SIMS School News
This is the Latest News Headlines from the Harrow emisteam on Capita Support issues and the SIMS Team Help desk. Updates on new Training Courses for Teachers, Education and Administrative staff on SIMS product changes.
Information on New Documents available to download and general discussions.
Members please log in to this web site to see all of the news items, download documents and book Training Courses.
- Newsletter - 17 July 2018
Summer Term Newsletter
- SIMS ATTENDANCE AND ADMINISTRATOR JOB VACANCY - 28 June 2018
SIMS ATTENDANCE AND ADMINISTRATOR JOB VACANCY
- DfE Secure Access Sign In - 28 June 2018
DfE Sign in is replacing Secure Access. Starting with Teacher Services users will be taken through to DfE Sign in.
- proficiency in English - 28 June 2018
The collection of proficiency in English, is no longer required by the department and, as such, it is removed from the school census collection with immediate effect.
- Pupil nationality & Country of Birth - 28 June 2018
Schools must no longer request this information from parents, or retain the data within their system from now on, for purpose of transmitting to the department via the school census.
- Phonics Threshold Mark - 25 June 2018
Year 1 and 2 Phonics threshold mark
- SIMS Assessment Statutory Analysis Report for KS1 - 19 June 2018
SIMS Assessment - Statutory Analysis Report for KS1 & KS2
- Payroll Personnel Documentation - 14 June 2018
It was lovely to see so many faces at the SIMS Personnel User Group.
- Unqualified Teachers - 14 June 2018
Following on from the discussion at the SIMS Personnel User Group.
- CTF Export - 04 June 2018
The Harrow Performance Team has brought the following to our attention. When creating a CTF for a student who is a leaver, the Year 1 Phonics test results do not transfer across.