SIMS School News
This is the Latest News Headlines from the Harrow emisteam on Capita Support issues and the SIMS Team Help desk. Updates on new Training Courses for Teachers, Education and Administrative staff on SIMS product changes.
Information on New Documents available to download and general discussions.
Members please log in to this web site to see all of the news items, download documents and book Training Courses.
- Remote Access Anyconnect Setup - 26 March 2020
- New Employee payroll Numbers - 24 March 2020
- Pupil Attendance - 24 March 2020
- Record of Children in Attendance Instructions - 23 March 2020
Please Ignore any previous guidance on recording pupil attendance as of the 23rd March 2020.
- Staff Absences - 22 March 2020
- Pupil Attendance - 22 March 2020
Information regarding enforced school closure.
- Remote Access and CV Absence Reports - 20 March 2020
- Helpdesk - Logging calls - 18 March 2020
Hi all, currently all of the SIMS Team are well and working. Please continue to log calls as normal and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Absences for Coronavirus - 18 March 2020
- Exceptional Circumstances - 27 February 2020
Entering Exceptional Circumstances in SIMS